Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Destination: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi
Day 01: Delhi [Arrival by flight]:
Welcome and Greetings at airport, first day will begin with your arrival at Delhi airport. You will be pickup, and transferred to hotel, rest at hotel and leisure activities to explore the local markets nearby the hotel. if time permit visit Gurudwara Banglashaheb or Akshardham Temple. Overnight stay in hotel Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Full Day City Tour:
After early breakfast at hotel, and proceed to Delhi Sightseeing to visiting Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana – the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort,
Afternoon visit Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Also drive past President’s House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Chandni Chowk. Also enjoy rickshaw ride in busy bazaar of Chandni Chowk.(Depend on time permit) Overnight stay in hotel Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra :
After breakfast and straight drive to Agra, Arrival Agra and check in to hotel Leisure and Rest at hotels. Later proceed to visit the Agra Fort,The Mughal Emperor Akbar built this majestic fort, and also visit other touristic places.
After that visit the world renowned Taj Mahal, the finest example of Islamic architecture in India, built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his queen Mumtaz Mahal, The Taj Mahal a symbol of eternal love. Stay overnight at Agra hotel.- PS: Taj Mahal remains close on Friday]
Day 04: Agra-Jaipur via visit Fatehpur Sikri & Abhaneri Stepwell
Early morning proceed to Taj Mahal visit by Sunrise, after visit transferred to hotel for breakfast.
After that drive to the Pink City-Jaipur in your exclusive Vehicle. En-route, visit Fatehpur Sikri and Chandbaori – Abhaneri “Stepwell” On arrival, check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at discretion. Stay overnight at Jaipur hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing:
After leisure breakfast excursion to Amer Fort. Set in a picturesque location; the palace complex has some very interesting apartments. [Elephant Ride at Amer Fort will be optional] Enjoy afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur city which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh, Visit the Maharaja’s City Palace, the home of the erstwhile royal family, the Observatory, Ram Niwas Gardens, Hawa Mahal or the Palace of winds, Albert Hall Museum, and drive past the old part of Jaipur city. Then after proceed to visit Galta Ji [Monkey Temple, Birla Temple, Stay overnight at Jaipur hotel.
Day 06: Jaipur – Delhi and Departure by flight:
Morning after breakfast at hotel, drive to Delhi, on arrival Delhi and on time drop at Delhi Airport.. End of services!!!
- Personal Assistance at Airport on Arrival.
- Private Air-conditioned car with driver
- All sightseeing with private local guides (As per requirements)
- Driver allowances & fuel charges.
- Personal care and attention.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments. Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Visa, Insurance and Medi claim.
- Any other service not specified above.
- Any type of Tips and porter charges.